Monday, January 23, 2012

Downloads and Lobby Design

I've added a new page to this site that has some wallpapers and a screensaver. Right now there are only four wallpapers and one screensaver, but I may add more later on. Let me know if you have any ideas for more downloads.

I've also been working on the lobby redesign. The current graphics are very boring and give a bad first impression to people who haven't played the game before. Having something easier to look at will generate more interest and keep people in the game longer to wait for a match.

Here's a few of the sketches I've been doing for the redesign:

2 comments:

  1. i cant really read the writing but the two on the bottom going from left to right looks the best in my opinion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback. The writing is just some shorthand for myself so it won't really make much sense if you could read it. I am still experimenting with some lobby designs but they are mostly based off the layout of the bottom left two examples. I'll try to get something to show in the coming updates once I settle.

    ReplyDelete